Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
laziestninja

Call of Duty WWII

Call of Duty is here and thought I’d throw out some love since it doesn’t get a lot these days on this platform at least. 

I went all out purchasing the game and season pass  there have been notable alarming lag and inconsistency with the online component right now which is frustrating.

the campaign so far is typical COD  - you will enjoy it.  The multiplayer when it works is brilliant. It feel like old school l. No more sliding and flying around (that’s for Titanfall). The guns and the overall system are great and I found myself having more fun combined that the last few releases together.  As far as a shooter goes, this game is top end to me.  Zombies are typical fun and before you know the several hours pass in what seems like 20 min .

just a quick honest first thoughts for anyone on the fence.  

This is arriving in my mailbox tomorrow. Excited to at least play the campaign. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Duke said:

This is arriving in my mailbox tomorrow. Excited to at least play the campaign. 

Awesome @Duke hit me up anytime for some MP mayhem. I tend to play on the late side

Another noteworthy piece is this feels retro like the ‘good old days’ that everyone loved about the franchise. It has a really good ‘feel’ with the guns and I think with taffeta this is a slam dunk. 

• Like 1

I've been enjoying it so far. Some big names voice acting the Zombies (Ving Rhames, David Tennant, etc) - definitely want to do that with taggers! Multiplayer mode WAR reminds me of old school Return to Castle Wolfenstein/Enemy Territory gameplay. Campaign feels solid. Only put two hours into it but I'm liking it a lot!

• Like 2

I would definitely play some zombies with y'all. Tough to play multiplayer when the crowd here likes hardcore TD and I prefer core.

20 hours ago, thebigjay19 said:

I would definitely play some zombies with y'all. Tough to play multiplayer when the crowd here likes hardcore TD and I prefer core.

I’ll hit up some core with ya. I play that mainly. 

• Like 1

On 2017-11-07 at 8:38 PM, Duke said:

I've been enjoying it so far. Some big names voice acting the Zombies (Ving Rhames, David Tennant, etc) - definitely want to do that with taggers! Multiplayer mode WAR reminds me of old school Return to Castle Wolfenstein/Enemy Territory gameplay. Campaign feels solid. Only put two hours into it but I'm liking it a lot!

That’s great - send me an invite anytime. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 10:49 AM, thebigjay19 said:

9 hours ago, laziestninja said:

That’s great - send me an invite anytime. 

Sweet! You both should receive requests from "rubyroids" - I'm definitely a "core" person compared to the hardcore crowd, haha. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

Have they resolved the server/MP issues yet?

Nope. It's still terrible. Last night I was immediately disconnected from the servers as soon as I tried to launch the multiplayer portion of the game.

Ya it’s still not consistent. I usually can get in and play but I got disconnected a couple times at the end and the social always shows I have mail when I don’t etc. 

That is totally bullshit for 2017 where MP is what you buy the game for. You spend 120-140 for the game and season pass etc for this weeks into the game. And I know other games aren’t much better. 

This generation of scamming loot affecting the game or shit severs combined with getting older has really turned me off of gaming any ore. I have limited time and can’t even get into a game is pretty sad. 

• Like 1

We should totally go old school and start some D&D TAG groups. Those don't have loot boxes or server issues. 

• Like 2

I like your thinking! The more I play this and the more stable the online has become I’m really loving this game. Best COD in a long time. 

• Like 1

I picked this up and have been enjoying it so far. Add me on you FL if Im not here already. Would love to play with you all again. 

Yes I am still alive, I know its been awhile. 

• Like 2

On 2017-11-20 at 11:38 AM, MaCrotch said:

I picked this up and have been enjoying it so far. Add me on you FL if Im not here already. Would love to play with you all again. 

Yes I am still alive, I know its been awhile. 

Holy shit nice to see ya buddy. I’ll look for ya and hit this up!