Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Sign in to follow this  
Padraig26

Back after a year+ away

Hello  TAGers,

After being gone from the site for a little over a year, I thought I should post in this thread now that I am back.

The reason for the hiatus is that my wife and I moved to Berlin, Germany! Needless to say, it has been a pretty big change and taken a little bit of time to settle. But now that we are pretty well adjusted, and some major games have [or are about to] come out, I am ready to come  back and be part of the TAG community again.

I first came to TAG during the heydays of Halo 2 and Halo 3. And per usual, you will still find me most active in and around the Bungie FPS portions of the site, so now Destiny 2. Though once Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out, i'll def be active there too.

Am digging the new look of the website. The T-shirts look snazzy too. I appreciate all the work that folks put into the site. It makes me jazzed to be active again.

EDIT: Also, I should note that Berlin is on Central European Time (CET), which is 6h+ of U.S. EST and 9h+ of U.S. PST.  So gaming for me in the peak East cost primetime hours is not really an option. That said, any folks who are more daytime gamers [or night owl pacific coast gamers] should work.

Schöne Grüße aus Berlin !

I was wondering where you had been! I am playing Destiny 2 on XB1X but I am not sure our times will sync up! I will keep my eyes out for ya though.

• Like 1

Welcome back man.  Hope you're liking Berlin.  Given the time differences I doubt we'll be playing much together (plus I never picked up Destiny 2) but if I'm ever online at the same time playing something you have, I'd be down to play together.

• Like 1

Thanks for the posts

On 11/17/2017 at 6:09 PM, Hoptimus said:

I was wondering where you had been! I am playing Destiny 2 on XB1X but I am not sure our times will sync up! I will keep my eyes out for ya though.

Yea, the timezone difference is a bit of a bummer. but i am usually online in midafternoons [so 9am EST] or evenings [so 4pm EST].  Which means can sync up with early morning / daytime folks.