Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Big J 4545

Destiny 2 noob question

Hey all it's been forever since I've been active on this site and games in general. The last time I was active hear was Gears of War 3 way back in the day. Anyway I picked up Destiny 2 on the xbox one and have been having a blast with it. I've finished the campaign and the endgame raids and all have me a little confused. I've tried to read online as to the best order to do things, how to infuse things, if I should cash in tokens, that kind of stuff. I'm starting to get a slight grasp on it, but I was wondering if some of you could shed some light or point me to some good articles / videos. Also I haven't joined a clan yet. My son joined one with his buddy (they are 12) I thought about joining them, but playing with a bunch of 12 year olds doesn't sound great. If I join the clan here do you guys have organized Destiny nights? Or are there unorganized times that might be good for me to join up and get an overview instead of mucking up raid night?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 1

Welcome to TAG @Big J 4545!

Head HERE for all our TAG Destiny Clan info, and the Destiny sub-forum has a wealth of knowledge too. 

I'm always down for some Destiny, my GT is the same as my handle here BDaddyK

Welcome back to TAG. Added ya on XBL. Hopefully LIVE does not have any SNAFU's tonight and I can get some D2 in...

I'd say the most important thing to grind through the weekly milestones, like the Weekly Flashpoint, clan contribution, and crucible. Completing these will give you high level engrams.

Also be sure to complete the Deadzone quest [the purple missions]. You get Mida Multitool at the end of it, one of the best exotic weapons in the game.

Add me as a friend on xbox live if you'd like. I am online typically between 3pm - 5pm EST most weekdays.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.