Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Mr Rutherford

What are you listening to now?!

I'm streaming Pandora One right now on the Dessa station. Just listened to some Gym Class Heroes, Lupe Fiasco, and The Roots on it.

Kudos to whoever revived this thread from the dead.

I'm finally getting out of the addiction I had to Daft Punk's soundtrack for Tron: Legacy. Unfortunately I tried to wean myself off of it by dusting off Phylr's Contra La Puerta. That's kind of like saying "you know, this meth addiction I'm developing is pretty rough...maybe I should just go back to crack rock."

When I find myself in a less cinematic mood I seem to be also in the middle of a two-year late infatuation with The Airborne Toxic Event and I recently got hooked on The Editors' In This Light and On This Evening after I originally dismissed it when it came out.

Edited by Wings of Cinder

The greatest podcast ever: Doug Loves Movies. Seriously, everyone should listen to it. Even if you just like movies. It's hilarious and has a lot of little-known and even some well known comics.

Also, I've been listening to Cee-lo Green's new song, "F**k You" over and over. Its not really what you'd expect and it's fantastic and so catchy.

The greatest podcast ever: Doug Loves Movies. Seriously, everyone should listen to it. Even if you just like movies. It's hilarious and has a lot of little-known and even some well known comics.

Yea dude, I listen to this every week. Check it out if you have any interest in movies or comedy.

Listened to Jonsi's Go when I wasn't getting interrupted by a thousand phone calls during my morning drive. It's a great album for making sure I don't get stressed.

I'm a country guy...so I won't bother listing what I'm listening to. :(

I love country music, not counting the new stuff that they call country music nowadays... and I would personally run over rascal flatts with a bus!

• Like 1

I drove home yesterday to an odd combination of Big Boi's Sir Lucious Left Foot...The Son of Chico Dusty followed immediately by Brandon Flowers' Flamingo. It made a lot more sense at the time...the first was to keep me alert and active when driving through traffic in the rain and the second was far better suited to the open country roads once I was out of town.

I'm nursing a bad headache today...so I've returned back to the Jonsi for now, which is helping me out quite a bit.

I'm a country guy...so I won't bother listing what I'm listening to. ;)

I love country music, not counting the new stuff that they call country music nowadays... and I would personally run over rascal flatts with a bus!

LOL...I like some of the new stuff...but at the time I posted that I was listening to Chris LeDoux...

I've Been Thinking About You, by Londonbeat. It's really stuck in my head.

Was listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack again the other day too, Marty might be the best part of Bungie.

I've Been Thinking About You, by Londonbeat. It's really stuck in my head.

Was listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack again the other day too, Marty might be the best part of Bungie.

Of all the songs to have stuck in your head...youch!

I'll second that on Marty, at least he's never put fucked up spawns on a map. ;)

Personally, I've moved on to some Morphine since I'm still nursing a headache.

I'm in a rare shuffle mood...so I have a choice between multiple posts or just updating this one with the highlights. ;)

Muse - "Hate This & I'll Love You"

Pigface - "6.6.7.11"

The Clash - "Brand New Cadillac"

Idlewild - "I Don't Have The Map"

KMFDM - "Mini Mini Mini"

Depeche Mode - "Strangelove"

Them Crooked Vultures - "Mind Eraser, No Chaser"