Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Mr Rutherford

What are you listening to now?!

Been watching this chick drum for a while now...she is pretty damn good...also kinda cute...

That band is local to me. Too funny.

everyone listens to this chick on drums

Everyone is so hardcore here, and lameass old me buys the new Weird Al disc. Lol!

• Like 1

Everyone is so hardcore here, and lameass old me buys the new Weird Al disc. Lol!

I haven't heard any Weird Al since (I think) the 80's when he made fun of a couple Michael Jackson songs but, music can be funny and good.

Mercyful fate! Going old school there. Voivod and bathory next?

Slayer is always good.

Not sure I remember Bathory but I did own Voivod cassettes  back in the day. Been trying to collect the CD version of all the stuff I used to own decades ago. A year or 2 ago I bought a CD rack that hold around 800 or more CDs. I think its about half way full atm. I rip them all to storage drive.

Edited by PinchedNerve

they like long slow intro's on their albums. skip ahead a bit to get to the real shit.

Edited by Dreschau

You're not alone. I don't care enough to worry about music at all, but Weird Al is comedy gold. The first time I ever bought an album was when I picked up five different Weird Al albums back in the 90's. Music's never been that interesting to me other than the usual "I'm a high schooler and define my life by my choice of bands" phase.

• Like 1

Ready to feel old. Heard on the radio the other day that this past Sunday was the 30th anniversary of the release of Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" album. Had to check wikipedia to make sure I wasn't being tolled, yeah, it's true. 

Released

July 27, 1984

So in honor of that I present to you:

...and because the chicks can do it too. These may be NSFW. Not sure.

Older but just as good.

...and the newer.

Ready to feel old. Heard on the radio the other day that this past Sunday was the 30th anniversary of the release of Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" album. Had to check wikipedia to make sure I wasn't being tolled, yeah, it's true. 

Released

July 27, 1984

So in honor of that I present to you:

http://youtu.be/OhT0g9jULpw

This is my favorite Metallica album.

On the other hand, I've been listening to a ton of Phish lately. Their summer 2014 tour has been very good!!!

first up, an IMO very underrated band. I haven't run into many people that have even heard of them but pretty much everyone that likes heavy music that I've gotten to listen to them has liked them. I have both their albums and they're both great.

I haven't heard much from this band, but I love this song.

RomijnsGirl freak on other drivers... Talk about pirate Tuesday...

This 8 why I do almost allllll the driving...

@MaynardJames82 I don't think I've heard any cover that MJK has done, regardless of which band it's with, that I didn't like.

speaking of covers, just ran across this on youtube, I'm a sucker for a lady with nice pipes!

Edited by Dreschau
  • Like 1