Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Mr Rutherford

What are you listening to now?!

This is a good thread to see what others are listening to. Could just be the artist, song or album. I usually just put the album. I started this over at XMG.com and works well so I figured I'd start it here too, I'll go first.

728813510_m.gif

http://www.myspace.com/buckhunter

Good southern metal from New Hampshire.

• Like 1

Right now at this very second. Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. Heard the song on the first episode of "Smith" and absolutely feel in love with it. You all should check it out. cool song. It's just her voice being filtered with some effects and it sounds really cool.

i have been listening to alot of Strapping young lad, and some HankIII, and Bohemouth(i think thats how it is spelled.

Hank III rules. I love cecil brown and his cover's of Thunder Storms and Neon signs and Cocaine Blues are incredible. I think i just plain like all his shit.

Iv'e been listnin to alot of Hank III, some Gillian Welch, a lil of the new Iron Maiden, alot of classical, I just got a Trivium album which I really love and a Children of Bodom album that's pretty good too although I could live without the keyboards.

i have been listening to alot of Strapping young lad, and some HankIII, and Bohemouth(i think thats how it is spelled.

Hank III rules. I love cecil brown and his cover's of Thunder Storms and Neon signs and Cocaine Blues are incredible. I think i just plain like all his shit.

oh he's the shit, have you got to see him live, it is one of the coolest shows ever, he does his whole hillbilly ass country set, then coeback out to do his metalish assjack set. it owns.

A lot of Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Boyz 2 Men, Kenny Rogers...

Don't laugh... the Wife-to-be is picking out wedding music and I have to suffer... er... help. I think I've convinced her that Allison Krauss is the way to go.

I've been listening to The Kooks and Paolo Nutini (UK poppy stuff) and my daily dose of reggae...recently, Nasio Fontaine's Living in the Positive album and lots of Junior Kelly.

Also diggin' Ray LaMontagne's new record Til the Sun Turns Black. I also came across two of his demo albums that are really good.

At work its a lot of classical that I've ripped from my daughter's Baby Genius DVD's and CD's.

Since I just saw them on Sat night (in Charlottesville), I'm listening to a lot of DMB live songs. Also, Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. Damn that song rules.

Right now at this very second. Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. Heard the song on the first episode of "Smith" and absolutely feel in love with it. You all should check it out. cool song. It's just her voice being filtered with some effects and it sounds really cool.

I love that cd... I assume you've already got Frou Frou right? It's awesome.

I love that cd... I assume you've already got Frou Frou right? It's awesome.

ha yeah. i love frou frou. damn. i thought i was going to be alone here on this :D

i must be weird, i listen to the beatles, zeppelin, tom petty, motley crue, metallica, snoop, dre, beastie boys, and maybe some green day...

I didn't even respond, oops.

Umm, I've been listening to Nada Surf''s Let Go (in my opinion their most accesible and catchy album), Frou Frou, Rent-Selections from the movie, Travis-The Man Who, Billy Talent II.

I bounce around alot in my music.

Billy Talent II.

I didn't think they had much a following south of the border. Are they becoming very well known down in the States or do you have some canuck friends that turned you on to them?

Also, Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. Damn that song rules.

the whole album rules.

laughing at DRAGONFORCE!!!!

yeah they are funny, but those guitarists are shredd-tastic.

everybody here should be listening to

These guy's and buy there CD.

I listen to alot of Phish mostly.....but add in Jurassic 5, Tribe Called Quest, Roots, DMB, Jack Johnson, Asylum Street Spankers, a little bit of everything really

Jesus H Christ and the 4 Hornsmen

@Tequila: Check out Garage A Trois. If you like, it will open you up to a whole new world of "Jazz"

@Mayhem: How was Charlottesville? I just downloaded it and can't wait to listen to it. I did the C-ville trip once in 2001 but it's just too far to go see Dave when I can usually get my 2 shows a year closer to home

I like that Gnarl's Barkley song too. But in general, lately I haven't been listening to much of anything except what comes on my Sirius when I'm not listening to Stern:

Big 80's and the Pulse for the girlfriend, Jam On, Octane, Alt Nation, Classic Vinyl, Area 33. There's always a good song on one of those stations.

@Tequila: Check out Garage A Trois. If you like, it will open you up to a whole new world of "Jazz"

very interesting. They cross over a ton of different styles. I like it though. Thanks for the recommendation

@Mayhem: How was Charlottesville? I just downloaded it and can't wait to listen to it. I did the C-ville trip once in 2001 but it's just too far to go see Dave when I can usually get my 2 shows a year closer to home

Show was awesome - C-ville's not too far away from me and it was our anniversary, too, so it all kinda rolled into one great day. I love the years when they don't release a new cd because the songs are a lot more diverse.

I coulda done without hearing Dreamgirl, but seeing DDTW, Warehouse, and Robert Randolph guesting on Smooth Rider and Louisiana Bayou was kick-ass!

I didn't think they had much a following south of the border. Are they becoming very well known down in the States or do you have some canuck friends that turned you on to them?

Actually it was my husband. He gave me his copy of the first Billy Talent album after I kept stealing it from him anyway since I liked it so much. I loved their first album and I'm getting used to this one. BTII seems much more accessible on the first listen through than the first. It's just so different sounding.

Currently, my featured playlist that I am playing consists of Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds, some live recording from 1994, Pink Floyd's The Darkside of the Moon, The Offspring Greatest Hits, The Bodeans, Madama Butterfly, and Iron Maiden's Live Afer Death.