Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
BGH228

Rate the last movie you watched.

i just saw this movie about the US coast gaurd with him in it, i only cought the middle to the End and it looks really good. im not sure of the name or how it starts but i liked it alot.. Ashton is this cocky lil asshat and he gets served

i just watched the Transformers for the 100th time.. I love this movie.. I cant wait for 2 to come out this winter. For my fav Cartoon as a kid. I think this is the best movie ive seen in the past 2 years.. maybe Departed was better but not by much

Brick- film about a mysterious death of a young girl, and what happened to her...can't give any more away. The main thing about this film is that they are High School students (very mature though), and speak

like the old Film Noir films of the past- such as referring to police as "The Bulls", and so on. 8/10

Lucky Number Slevin- Terrific movie about two crime bosses, filled with twists and turns, and a great cast such as Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis, Ben Kingsley...9.5/10

i just watched the Transformers for the 100th time.. I love this movie.. I cant wait for 2 to come out this winter. For my fav Cartoon as a kid. I think this is the best movie ive seen in the past 2 years.. maybe Departed was better but not by much

Transformers 2 isnt coming out until July of 09... sucks... They did a great job with the first one..

I have all the Battlestar's fantastic Sci-fi series and my second favorite TV show next to The Wire.

I have the Firefly series as well which is a great TV series that got cut short sadly. The box set is cheap though and well worth the money. If you liked the movie you'll like the series as well.

Last night I watched "What happens in Vegas" with Diaz and Kutcher. I didn't think I would like this movie as I didn't think the premise or the idea were all that great and I'm not a fan of either of the stars (other then Kutcher in the utterly fantastic "Butterfly Effect" which is one of my favorite movies of all time, although I'm not convinced that the show wouldn't have been as great or better with another star in the lead).

Anyway, I laughed my ass off which surprized the hell out of me. Maybe I was in a weird mood last night but that show hit the ole' funny bone quite a bit for me despite its low brow humor. It is honestly the supporting cast that make the show IMO but well worth the rental.

A very surprizingly 8.5/10 for the comedy "What Happens in Vegas"

No movies tonight I'm going back to Too Human and trying out Castle Crashers!

I have to agree with you, my wife wanted to rent it so we did.. I was going into it with no hope of it being anything to talk about... But oddly, that move had me cracking up... I was very surprised... I would have to reccomend this one for a good laugh... 8/10

Also, I went and saw Dark Night... I have to say 9.5/10.. I was so in to this movie.. I didnt notice how long it was, nor did I want to get up for anything... It was a great movie, and I would have to reccomend going to see it in theaters before it is taken out...

Gran Torino - 10/10

I may be late on this, but how the hell did "Slumdog Millionaire" win best picture and this movie didn't even get a nod? This is hands down the best movie I've seen this year. Go rent it.

Gran Torino - 10/10

I may be late on this, but how the hell did "Slumdog Millionaire" win best picture and this movie didn't even get a nod? This is hands down the best movie I've seen this year. Go rent it.

Gran Torino: 10/10

Saw it this weekend and I agree with Yo - how the hell did this not even get a nod. The Academy is a farce!

Beastmaster 10/10 for obvious reasons...

and benjamin button gets a 6/10 from me. plays out slow, and the story wasnt even that good in my opinion

anyone got any news on rocknrolla

Edited by MurderMcDeath

Benjamin Button ... don't watch this one unless you have a vagina.

Underworld I,II,III ... never seen them before now, but I'd give the trilogy a 7/10 for the vampire stuff ... and hot chicks that drink blood.

Netflixed Slumdog as well. 5/10 LAME.

You sir, have no soul!

Let The Right One In! 8/10. Great take on a Vampire flick. Starts kind of slow but when it gets going it's really cool. Oh and the dub is terrible. If you're going to watch it leave the Swedish dialogue on and read the subtitles. There's not a whole bunch to read anyway.

let%20the%20right%20one.jpg

drag me to hell...

hehe...

i give it a 9/10 to all sam raimi fans...i loved it

maybe a 6/10 for those who have no idea what 'Evil Dead' is...

side note: check out the old lady's car...if you know, you'll know...if not, don't worry about it.

drag me to hell...

hehe...

i give it a 9/10 to all sam raimi fans...i loved it

maybe a 6/10 for those who have no idea what 'Evil Dead' is...

side note: check out the old lady's car...if you know, you'll know...if not, don't worry about it.

dude its Ash's car! so clever. gotta love that little nod to evil dead. as well as Justin Long's character's "cabin in the woods". hmmmmm which cabin would that be?

Alvin and the Chipmunks - I literally got up and went to bed when they started singing the classic Christmas chipmunk song. 2/546516873551684735464

New in Town - Harry, go back to piano jazz. 3/500

[REC] - Holy hell, was this movie terrific. This is the movie that the piece of dogshit 'Quarantine' was a remake of. (of course I have not seen that version, nor ever will) Finally, a horror movie that was actually scary, and had some amazing scenes. Again, this proves just how worthless, and shitty all these American remakes that are constantly thrown at audiences really are.

Easily a 10/10 for me. The only downside is that the only extra is a 20min making of (which is also a must watch). I'm pretty sure the region 2 version of the film had quite a few other extras, which we got screwed out of seeing...I actually may look to the the imported disc for that reason.

[REC] - Holy hell, was this movie terrific. This is the movie that the piece of dogshit 'Quarantine' was a remake of. (of course I have not seen that version, nor ever will) Finally, a horror movie that was actually scary, and had some amazing scenes. Again, this proves just how worthless, and shitty all these American remakes that are constantly thrown at audiences really are.

Easily a 10/10 for me. The only downside is that the only extra is a 20min making of (which is also a must watch). I'm pretty sure the region 2 version of the film had quite a few other extras, which we got screwed out of seeing...I actually may look to the the imported disc for that reason.

i gave quarantine a shot simply cause of Jennifer Carpenter (im a big dexter fan) .. it wasnt that bad. But now that you bring it up ill track down a copy of [rec]

i gave quarantine a shot simply cause of Jennifer Carpenter (im a big dexter fan) .. it wasnt that bad. But now that you bring it up ill track down a copy of [rec]

I think you will really enjoy this one. The best thing about it was that they are all unknown actors..even in their native country. Matter of fact, the main actress is an actual tv reporter in real life.