• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
BGH228

Rate the last movie you watched.

JerzyHustler    190

law_abiding_citizen_poster.jpg

8/10

Excellent movie, Jamie Foxx played a very good role and sold the role. Gerard Butler will make a great villian in movies to come, he did an outstanding job!

MurderMcDeath    108

8/10

Excellent movie, Jamie Foxx played a very good role and sold the role. Gerard Butler will make a great villian in movies to come, he did an outstanding job!

i saw it i give it a 7/10 tho, coulda had a better ending.

SupaJiggaWa    563

I watched Zombieland Sunday evening. Pretty funny movie. I'd say 7.5/10, it was very much an American Shaun of the Dead. Both funny and serious (more funny than serious). The Michael Cera rip-off kid Jesse Eisenberg was very funny especially during his narration scenes. Woody Harrelson's performance was terrific, as a redneck zombie killer who misses his puppy Buck, and must find a Twinkie at any cost. There is one unforgettable cameo appearance that will take place at someone's mansion in Beverly HIlls. Now I won't say the person's name....but it was one of the funniest parts of the movie

Faust74    957

The Goonies! :) just finished watching it on cable Tv, for like the +100x lol. It just one of those movies not matter how many times I see it, I never get tired of watching it. I love that movie!

Back in tha day

thegoonies.jpg?w=508&h=346

Watch they look like now

33488.jpg

iGot Issues    502

Trick r treat, i have been waiting for a long time to see this. I rate this 7/10, it's not the scariest Halloween movie in decades as it was hyped but it's a good goosebumps-seinfeld style with a splash of creepshow.

Where The Wild Things Are - 7/10

I liked this movie. Some did not and I think it's because they went to see a children's movie. This is not a children's movie. It felt like it was its own genre in between children's and adult. The message, and there is one, would be directed to the awkward early teen who is just starting to rebel. But that age of child would never pay attention to this movie so its left for adults who would over analyze it and perhaps not "get it". About half way through is when I realized I needed stop trying to figure it out and just watch and enjoy (and I did). The rest would come to me. It feels really dark at times and...well....wild. The dialogue is funny and the soundtrack is outstanding. Just go see it to see a movie and I think you will enjoy it. Forget the book. The book is strictly the base for the film although it does not get away from what the book was about.

8/10

i saw it i give it a 7/10 tho, coulda had a better ending.

I saw this movie and I really liked it! You didn't expect some things to happen that did. I have a big hard-on for Gerard Butler and you get to see his ass and six pack in the movie. That alone makes me give it a 10/10! I let my hormones get the best of me sometimes! :shock:

golfgirl911    235

Death Race = 9/10

GREAT FLICK! Tons of action. Jason Statham is not at all hard to look at (that was for the ladies), and there are some hot chicks for you guys too. If you like car racing, action, shooting movies...this one is great.

xcoaste    609

Just watched "Year One"

Let me start off by saying I am not a Jack Black fan, but that nerdy kid made it worth the $1.06 from Redbox.

Slow, not funny, stupid, best way to describe it. Wife fell asleep twice during it. On a 1-10 I am going to say 2 just cause the nerd was funny.

NEFARIOC    229

I watched Moon last night....9/10

Loved this movie. It has a very similar feel to 2001 Space Odyssey; which is also a favorite of mine.

OLEerror    145

Year One

2/10 - just because I'm being generous

According to Harold Raimis, the entire Old Testament happened in the span of about 4 days. I still haven't figured out the title. There was all of one line in the entire movie that got a laugh out of me.

ZenReaper    178

Trick r Treat. 6.5/10. Pretty good tale (or tales). But there was no scare factor. My wife, who jumps at shadows, laughed along with me on most of the 'scary' moments. Still, it was somewhat enjoyable.

Romijn    1312

191Alone%20in%20the%20Dark.jpg

1/10

Totally forgot that I hated Uwe Boll with a passion... Almost would rather watch House Of The Dead... Almost...

Oh and Tara Reid is a big bag of ass... What a terrible actress...

OLEerror    145

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure

7/10

Yep. I watched it. I know. My man card has been rescinded and shredded. I now have a happy two-year-old, though. I'm actually surprised at how good the Tinker Bell movies (yep... plural) have been. I'm kind of looking forward to the next one. These could easily have been theatrical releases instead of direct to DVD.